Disney Mom's Weekly 2013 Family Calendar

Category: Books,Arts & Photography,Photography & Video

Disney Mom's Weekly 2013 Family Calendar Details

From purists to collectors to hip moms, Disney fans will have no problem staying organized this year.Bright Disney-inspired patterns add a pop of magic to the Disney Mom's Weekly 2013 Family Calendar, providing busy moms with monthly grids as well as weekly planning pages with spaces for up to five family members. There's also an always-visible year-at-a-glance and a convenient pocket.Disney elements (c) Disney

Reviews

I love the colors and just overall fun factor of this calendar. It's great that there's a space for every family member and there's so much room to write in everything.I really like that this calendar is weekly and monthly, it's nice to plan out one week at a time. However, the reason I gave the calendar 4 instead of 5 stars is I wish I could see the big monthly page and the weekly page at the same time. Also there's a pocket, which is great, but it's at the back of the calendar where I'm sure to either forget it's there or if I remember and actually put something in it, I'm sure to forget that I put something in it.Overall I'm happy with this calendar and if they make a 2014 version I bet I'll be ordering it :)

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel